Complaint Review: KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:madison Indiana
KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken
Clifty Drive Madison, Indiana U.S.A.

KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken Stingy Grease Monkey Kids Rip You Off Everytime Madison Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: MAYBE....

*Consumer Comment: I've been there

They have left the running of this store up to children. I went there with a couple others and we all ordered the buffet. In the past, you could get pretty much anything on the menu by ordering the buffet, and in unlimited amounts. When we went, they had a huge amount of grilled chicken on the buffet even though they would not honor our coupons for free grilled chicken (the only reason we went there in the first place). They had no crispy chicken, they had a leg, two wings and a thigh in original. There were about eight tables of people going to the buffet, and no one wanted the grilled. We each took a piece of grilled to try it, passed on the leg, wings and one thigh. We thought they would put out more shortly.

Apparently the other tables had tried their share of grilled and kept taking a pass on it. We all agreed it tasted like any other whole hot chicken any grocery sells. Nothing to get excited over. We finished our first plates, went back to try for some original. Obviously crispy would not be making an appearance. I had to ask if they were going to put any chicken on the bar. There was one wing when the four of us went back (with eight other tables waiting to pounce on the bar if anything showed up). The girl sheepishly came over and placed three wings, two thighs and two legs on the bar. No breasts. No breasts ever. Even though the plentiful chicken under the heat lamps behind the counter was getting older and older by the minute.

I wound up being forced back there by co-workers shortly after this, even though I expressed my hesitancy. I walked in, there was ONE LEG ON THE BAR! I told the punk at the counter that I would not be eating if they didn't plan on putting chicken on the bar. I guess that clued him in and they made sure they put a selection out, but again, no crispy. The other sides were stale, dry and tough to eat. I left you a note on my table when I left. I also got a bowl of pudding and turned it upside down on my tray for you.

There was also a mad woman that stormed in from the drive thru and told you how gross the food was that you served her when I was in the store. And when I told my friend about your lousy store, she told me she was there a couple of days earlier and you gave her a punkass answer to her inquiry about how many people an order of popcorn chicken would serve...you told her it depends on how much you eat.

I'll get you. Next time I'm dragged into that sh*thole I will let you know just how much I love the skin. I'll be taking the whole bin of crispy or original (or both!) back to my table and I will dine exclusively on the skin. The flesh will be left to be scraped off the table and out of your paychecks.

Jake
madison, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KFC-Kentucky-Fried-Chicken/Madison-Indiana-47250/KFC-Kentucky-Fried-Chicken-Stingy-Grease-Monkey-Kids-Rip-You-Off-Everytime-Madison-Indiana-465446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken

#1 Consumer Suggestion

MAYBE....

AUTHOR: Scolson - (U.S.A.)

YOU SHOULD AVOID KFC AS IT APPEARS MEANINGLESS THINGS LIKE CHICKEN ANGER YOU....SAD

I've been there

AUTHOR: Henry - (U.S.A.)

It's true they are run by kids. They are dirty and don't have sense enough to keep anything clean. So I don't think they know how to cook either. I won't eat there anytime I'm in town.