Complaint Review: Kurtz Enterprises

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
Kurtz Enterprises
, South Carolina U.S.A.

Kurtz Enterprises ripoff South Carolina

I am an International student. On April 30, 2004 I left the United States on summer break. I had not used my visa check card for the whole summer. On August 12, 2004 I checked my account statement online and saw that there was a charge there for the amount $14.95, for the company Kurtz Enterprises, and dated July 2, 2004. Colonial bank also charged me $30.00, because the charge had overdrawn my account (I only had $2.45 on the account at the time). Colonial bank also charges $1.00 per month for maintainance. I had no Idea who or what kurtz enterprises was, so I typed in the name on a google search and I found this website with the fraudulent complaints. I called the bank the same day I found the charge, and they cancelled and reissued me a new visa check card.

When I got back to the United States I filled out a form at the bank to do a research on the charge. The bank did the research, and they told me that the charge was authorized and I have to call the company at 775-551-0149 to rectify the charge. The phone number was out of service. The bank also told me that I owe them $44.50, and I cannot open another bank account anywhere until I pay them that amount. I do not think that I should have to pay the bank that amount since I never made that transaction with kurtz enterprises. Can anyone help me out with this situation?

Akeem
Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2004 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kurtz-Enterprises/South-Carolina/Kurtz-Enterprises-ripoff-South-Carolina-106358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kurtz Enterprises