Complaint Review: LIFT VISAGE

• Submitted: Thu, September 23, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 09, 2004

• Reported By:Lees Summit Missouri
LIFT VISAGE
18324 Oxnard Street Suite 2,Tarzana, CA 91356 Nationwide U.S.A.

Lift Visage JEVENE THE ESSENCE OF YOUTHLIFT VISAGE RIPOFF DID NOT RECIEVE REFUND BIG SCAM Tarzana, California

*Author of original report: Recieved Refund

I was sent the sample and than I was charged for the Trial offer of one bottle of Jevene and it was a week later that I had recieved it. Well I had allready canceled a two week ago and they told me on the phone that they had allready sent the other bottle out which was 49.95 I didn't know I was being charged for it and When I got it that Saturday I took it back to the post office and was charged 3.95 for shipping cost now it has been 3 weeks no refund no nothing I never even opened the bottle. Now I cannot get them on the phone. Dont buy from them they rip you off and charge you without your consent.

Amanda
Lees Summit, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2004 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIFT-VISAGE/nationwide/Lift-Visage-JEVENE-THE-ESSENCE-OF-YOUTHLIFT-VISAGE-RIPOFF-DID-NOT-RECIEVE-REFUND-BIG-SCAM-109736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIFT VISAGE

Recieved Refund

AUTHOR: Amanda - (U.S.A.)

I had left lots of emails and phone calls to the people.

I called my bank and they said they would send me a form.

So pretty soon two weeks later I recieved a refund of 49.95.