Complaint Review: LIPOPLEX STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2007

• Reported By:Marysville California
LIPOPLEX STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL
6170 W LAKE MEAD BLVD #518 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

LIPOPLEX STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL RIPOFF, DISHONEST, FRAUDULENT BILLING, DECEPTIVE ABOUT FREE TRIAL OFFER. NO REFUND POLICY FRAUD LAS VEGAS Nevada

I purchased a trial offer and was subsequently mailed two additional bottles of lipoplex which I had not ordered. I immediately returned it by certified mail cancelling order. I contacted company and informed them that I had not placed the order and I was told that I had consented when I agreed to the free trial and that I would not receive no refund because they had no refund policy and that I would be receiving the bottles of hoodia back because they would not take them back. They are pills and do not spoil. I had not opened the bottles. The customer service gal said that I definitely would not get my refund. I requested that they take my information so that I would not get stuck with future orders that I would not place. This definitely is a scam business.

Bertha
Marysville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2007 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIPOPLEX-STEEL-BRIDGE-MEDICAL/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89108/LIPOPLEX-STEEL-BRIDGE-MEDICAL-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-DECEPTIVE-ABOUT-FREE-257057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIPOPLEX STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL