- Report: #219452
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Legacy Visa
Legacy VisaPO Box 2677 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.
Legacy Visa Ripoff Financial Terrorists Omaha Nebraska
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) You will be hit with a late fee of $35.00
2) You will be hit with an overdraft fee of $35.00
Then the calls will start almost immediately! They will call you at home numerous times a day and they will call you at work and even after you talk to two different account reps regarding the money order you just put in the mail, the calls will still keep coming.
In short, You will be held hostage by the fact that you are already behind the "8-Ball" just for signing up with this company.
Be Wise, Beware,
and be smart!
Do not do business(aka become a victim)with this company.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2006 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Visa/Omaha-Nebraska-68103/Legacy-Visa-Ripoff-Financial-Terrorists-Omaha-Nebraska-219452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.