barely

• Reported By: rippedoff — Texas United States of America
LegalMatch
Austin, Texas United States of America

LegalMatch Company refuses to pay employees money hard earned Austin, Texas

I worked HARD for this company and made them hundreds of thousands of dollars. After a couple years and numerous complaints by customers, I began to feel uneasy about the business practices of the company and observed questionable behavior by top management and female employees.  I felt I needed to find a better working conditions.  I continued producing sales for this company until the day I left and was one of the top sales people.  When it came time to collect my earned bonus, I was given a story about the compensation plan changing and told to contact HR at Corporate.  I left numerous messages and my calls were ignored.  So much for employee appreciation.

I am looking into MY legal options.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LegalMatch/Austin-Texas-78759/LegalMatch-Company-refuses-to-pay-employees-money-hard-earned-Austin-Texas-1011812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LegalMatch