Complaint Review: Liberty League International

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2007

• Reported By:East Brookfield Massachusetts
Liberty League International
14300 N. Northsight Blvd, Suite 210 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Liberty League International ALMOST TAKEN IN...BUT NOT QUITE! Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: CAUTION...

I was looking for an at-home based job, that was my main goal. I wasn't looking to get rich, just be able to bring in an extra income to replace the one I had lost.

I saw this ad in the newspaper and I was skeptical because I kind of went down this similar road before with another company (doing something a bit different but still a pyramid scheme type company). This was just yesterday, Sunday, November 11, 2007 that I called the number. I knew they would call me back today. And they did.

The gentleman who called me started his speech by asking me how much money I was looking to make, etc. I told him my goal right now was just to find a job, not really looking to get rich. Then he dragged my husband into it, asking me between the two of us how much money we would like to make, just on a whim, if money was no object. I told him "Okay, $100,000". Next he began telling me about all these trips and conferences he had taken, how he had gone to Cancun recently and how their next conference was going to be in Italy and he mentioned going to Austrailia.

Then he hooked me up with the conference call which consisted of people in the U.S., Canada and even International callers. As soon as the call began and I obtained the name of this company, I jumped on my computer and searched them. That's how I found reports about them on here, as well as the recent lawsuit that's been filed against them. I'm SO glad I looked them up and did not go any further with them. I wasn't planning on joining them anyway because, as I've said, I've been there before with another similiar company. But this one is worse.

This company may have just celebrated their seventh year in business but frankly, I hope it's their last year in business.

Mrstoots
East Brookfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-League-International/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Liberty-League-International-ALMOST-TAKEN-INBUT-NOT-QUITE-Scottsdale-Arizona-284396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty League International

CAUTION...

AUTHOR: Getliberty - (U.S.A.)

I am so happy you did your research because you would have lost a lot of money.