Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless - Wirefly

• Updated: Fri, April 01, 2005

• Reported By:Flagstaff Arizona
Liberty Wireless - Wirefly
www.libertywireless.com Internet U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless - Wirefly - Where Is My Order Major RipOff. email states they credited my bank acct but I have yet to see it Internet

*Author of original report: Save any Correspondance from this company

Like many of you I also fell victim to the Scam tactics of Liberty Wireless. My credit is horrrible and I wanted a phone.

After the initial 2 week wait instead of the 24-48 hours that they promise, I recieved the phones, oh yeah they double billed me also. The service didn't work, of course I find this out after they tell me that I have to purchase minutes before I can even activate the darn thing, so I stupidly let them take out another 75.00.

I return the phones the same day and I keep tabs with ups tracking. Needless to say these people are rude and deceitful. I have a email saying that my acct has been credited but my bank has yet to see it. There is hope however after the endless hours on hold with that annoying recording. I went to my bank statement and found another number this is there supposed processing dept, but the woman there will put you through to a representative, if you ask her too. Hope this helps anyone else that is in the same predicament.

Sandi
Flagstaff, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2005 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless-Wirefly/internet/Liberty-Wireless-Wirefly-Where-Is-My-Order-Major-RipOff-email-states-they-credited-my-135744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless - Wirefly

Save any Correspondance from this company

AUTHOR: Sandi - (U.S.A.)

Important Message to everyone:

Make sure that you save every bit of correspondance with this company, after being rerouted to yet another company that does billing, I was fed up, I called bank of america to see if they could help being that this tranaction was over 60 days old. They did I gave them the UPS receipts and tracking numbers to prove the phones were returned, I forwarded all the emails that I have recieved and also how many times I have tried to communicate with this company. I had the money back the next day. They said that having those documents really helps,and just so you do understand, I am pretty sure that none of you authorized a debit from liberty Wireless, so yes it is an unauthorized debit. Hope this helps