Complaint Review: Lifekey, Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2004

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Lifekey, Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
www.4enzyte.com Blue Ash, Ohio U.S.A.

Lifekey, Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals ripoff deceptive advertising commerical on television for Enzyte Blue Ash Ohio

I saw the commerical on television for Enzyte and thought it may help me. I have erectile dysfunction and hoped this product may do the trick since others have not. I ordered online and did so only once but my account was charged twice. I called and told them this on 2/3/04.

I sent them a letter with a copy of my credit card statement in it showing the double charges. The company claimed they never received the letter, so next I faxed the same statement to them. On contacting the company again by telephone, I was told they received the fax but were sending me two orders of the product and no refund was coming.

I had seen your website, since making the order and saw the reports about this company. How strange that this company is right in my backyard as it is located just outside of Cincinnati, Ohio where I live.

Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2004 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lifekey-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Blue-Ash-Ohio-45242/Lifekey-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-ripoff-deceptive-advertising-commerical-on-televi-84038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lifekey, Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals