Complaint Review: Linebager Goggan Blair Simpson LLP

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Joe Bob — Hemet California
Linebager Goggan Blair Simpson LLP
1515 Cleveland Place Ste 300 Denver, Colorado USA

Linebager Goggan Blair Simpson LLP Tried to llect fees at were alreay PAID!!! Denver Colorado

I got a letter from a "Law Firm" for an overdue/unpaid traffic fine of 60 bucks. It was from 4 years ago. And because the bottom of the letter stated in bold "DO NOT CALL OCTA OR THE 91 EXPRESS LANES DIRECTLY, AS WE HAVE BEEN RETAINED TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER ON THEIR BEHALF" I naturally contacted the OCTA right away. And wouldn't you know it, the OCTA were very polite and sent me all sorts of documents stating that the fine was payed about six months after the incident. So as a matter of curtesy, I mailed coppies of all of the documents that the OCTA sent me so that they would leave me alone in the future. And I also sent the letters that the law firm sent me along with the documentation that showed I paid four years ago. I got a very nice letter back form the OCTA apologising and stating that they will not be using this firm in the future.

I would definetly recomend that anyone who gets a notice from these people do their homework before they pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebager-Goggan-Blair-Simpson-LLP/Denver-Colorado-80202/Linebager-Goggan-Blair-Simpson-LLP-Tried-to-llect-fees-at-were-alreay-PAID-Denver-Colo-1062407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebager Goggan Blair Simpson LLP