Complaint Review: Liza Fitzgerald - Grants For You Now

• Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Snellville Georgia
Liza Fitzgerald - Grants For You Now
Internet U.S.A.

Grants For You Now by Lisa Fitzgerald is a complete SCAM. I was under the impression that I was purchasing a free CD about getting grant money and I only had to pay $1.99 for shipping. Instead they charged me for the $1.99 and 7 days later charged my credit card $94.98. I never got this so called CD kit and when I tried to call the number given, I was on hold for 30 minutes at a time and never spoke to a live person. I eventually made contact through e-mail and was told that my membership was canceled and I would not be charged anymore. I went back and forth through e-mail stating that I wanted my money back because I did not sign up for anything other than the CD, instead through e-mail I was talked to very disrespectfully and demeaning. After, numerous unsuccessful e-mails and calls I decided to give up trying because this SCAM artist refused to give me my money back and I never did receive the CD.Thankfully, I was able to call my bank which refunded me the $94.98 and is currently investigating this matter.

Snellville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liza-Fitzgerald-Grants-For-You-Now/internet/Liza-Fitzgerald-Grants-For-You-Now-GRANTS-FOR-YOU-NOW-BY-LISA-FITZGERALD-IS-A-COMPLETE-402422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liza Fitzgerald - Grants For You Now