Complaint Review: Long Beach Acceptance Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2003

• Reported By:Stratford Connecticut
Long Beach Acceptance Corp.
One Mack Center Drive, Bldg II Paramus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Long Beach Acceptance Rip-off Harassment Paramus New Jersey

I obtained a loan through Crabtree Cadillac dealership in Shelton, CT. The car itself is a lemon. It is costing me more to keep this car on the road than the actual value of the car itself. Long Beach Acceptance was the lender that the dealer chose. If I had known that Long Beach would continually contact me at work after I had informed them to stop- I would never have obtained a loan with them.

My payments are always 30 days late. I would advise anyone seeking a loan to NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. This company contacts any individual that you list on your application as a reference for the loan.

Example: if you listed your sister as your nearest relative on the application they would contact her and harass her to no end. I have had my family members contact me regarding this company. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and received no results. I have contacted the Attorney General's Office and received no results.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN BUSINESS. The employees are the absolute rudest you will ever encounter. I have 12 payments left and if there was a way to refinance this car and get rid of Long Beach it would be money well spent.

Stratford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2003 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Corp/Paramus-New-Jersey-07652/Long-Beach-Acceptance-Rip-off-Harassment-Paramus-New-Jersey-49976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Long Beach Acceptance Corp.