poem

• Reported By:Sallisaw Oklahoma
Mcafee Antivirus
mcafee.com Internet U.S.A.

Mcafee Antivirus doesn't protect you from Viruses, it's a scam, ripoff Internet

I used Mcafee antivirus last year and I will never use them again. Let me explain, Almost every time I was online they downloaded something new, I didn't authorize this, but it happened anyway. I sat through my online hours thinking I was protected from viruses, then one day I got a rude awakening. There was a cute little trojan horse on my computer taunting me.

I got another Anti Virus program called (competitor's name deleted - see below), and ran it. It informed me that these trojan horses were all over my computer, It immiedialy deleted them. What was Mcafee doing while these Viruses filled up my computer? I will never use their sorry programs again. (competitor's name deleted - see below) is great, But I will never use Mcafee again, which is a promise. Don't do business with those people.

Joe
Sallisaw, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mcafee-Antivirus/internet/Mcafee-Antivirus-doesnt-protect-you-from-Viruses-its-a-scam-ripoff-Internet-179596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mcafee Antivirus