Complaint Review: Merchandise Direct

• Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: rukidding — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Merchandise Direct
300 Returns Rd Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Merchandise Direct In Wallingford, CT.06493 Grandpa's 5001 Handyman Secerts Called to order phone process was a joke was suppose to recieve 2 sets 2nd set never came been waiting since Dec this is April, I don't think 2nd set is coming will not call again process will probabl Wallingford, Connecticut

I ordered on the phone from a TV commerical Grandpa's 5001 Handyman Secerts, was suppose to recieve 2 one for me & 1 for a friend(both of us are do it yourself women) recieved 1st set in Dec, label on box stated "Items maybe shipped separatley" Well it's been 4 months & 2nd one has never showed up, I will not call them again they will probably charge me again, Their pho system is a complete joke, get you in a loop to order additional books & additional services.  I think I have learned my lesson on ordering from TV commericals on the phone got me once will not happen again, will wait until I see the items A a store, in the long run it will be cheaper. WHAT A JOKE ON ME GRANDPA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchandise-Direct/Wallingford-Connecticut-06493/Merchandise-Direct-In-Wallingford-CT06493-Grandpas-5001-Handyman-Secerts-Called-to-orde-596880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct