Complaint Review: My computer works

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Casey — Canton Illinois United States of America
My computer works
7975 N. Hayden Road #C-320 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

My computer works Charged me $80 and never fixed my computer. Scottsdale, Arizona

I acquired my computer works services on December 3 2012. My computer was showing a blue screen and they said they could fix it. I asked Shane, a sales rep ( I assume), if they could not fix my computer would I get a refund. He said I would get a refund, less the time the tech spent trying to fix it.

One of their techs spent 6 hours "fixing" my computer, only for it not to work less then 12 hours later. When I called the company back and told them that it wasn't fixed I was told to call the manufacturer of my computer, maybe they could help. (I thought that's what I paid you for)

I called their billing office to ask for the refund, I had been promised if they couldn't fix it, and was told, by a vet snotty and rude girl, NO. She told me that the tech spent 6hours on my computer and they weren't giving me a refund, even though they couldn't fix it, or tell me what was wrong with it in the first place. Obviously they don't know what they are doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-computer-works/Scottsdale-Arizona-85258/My-computer-works-Charged-me-80-and-never-fixed-my-computer-Scottsdale-Arizona-977864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My computer works