Complaint Review: Mylife/reunion.com

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Chilton Texas
mylife.com Nationwide, California U.S.A.

Mylife/reunion.com customer service run around Nationiwde California

the first time I contacted cust. serv. the rep. was extremely rude and argumentative.next time the computers were down and they couldn't help me and was instructed to call back in 30 min.I waited 1 hour,called back,was told computers were down for 2 more hours,but the rep. listened to my complaint and told me he could definitely help me out and would call me back when the computers were up.I waited 6 hours and called back and asked when the comp. were fixed huors ago.I explained I was promised a call back and some remedy.Supposedly her supervisor told her to have me email the rep. on the phone and she would give it to her supervisor and they wanted to take care of my delima.Well thats what I did and now it,s 24 hours later and nothing yet.I emailed them 8 days in a row including 3 emails to Jeffrey Tinsley,no one answered.I don't expect to ever see my 36 dollars again,But I will continue to be a thorn in their side for some time.I had to cancel my bank card and now wait for another one in order to keep them out of my bank account.To sum it up,THEY ARE LIARS AND THEIVES,BEWARE..

Chilton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mylifereunioncom/Nationwide-California/Mylifereunioncom-customer-service-run-around-Nationiwde-California-468536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mylife/reunion.com