Complaint Review: NSBA

• Submitted: Sat, February 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 07, 2009

• Reported By:Elko Nevada
NSBA
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, Ste 300 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

NSBA Attempted Fraud!! Washington District of Columbia

On February 3, 2009, I received an overdraft notice from my financial institution. This surprised me, because I have not written any checks or authorized any on-line transactions for my business. This, however, did not stop the National Small Business Alliance from trying to remove funds from my account. The total amount that they tried to remove was $509.35.

This in itself is enough to make a person angry, but my financial institution has also angered me, in that they won't reverse the overdraft charges. Their recommendation to me was to call NSBA and see what is going on. I have attempted to do so, but the phone number that is listed on their website 800-506-6722 has been disconnected. How is an individual or a business supposed to be able to resolve these kinds of issues if there is no way of making contact?

Carla
Elko, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSBA/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20004/NSBA-Attempted-Fraud-Washington-District-of-Columbia-421435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSBA