Complaint Review: National City Bank - PNC Bank

• Submitted: Tue, December 29, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: Melissa — columbus Ohio U.S.A.
National City Bank - PNC Bank

National City Bank - PNC Bank Posted transactions from largest to smallest regardless of transaction date, or post date then charged 2000 in fees on fees. Internet

I have only been with PNC for three months, and have been charged an insane amount of overdraft fees. Some of which where overdraft fees for their overdraft fees. I am done, they suck, I am suing. This all started when they posted my tuition payment before my book purchase. Though the book purchase was three days before the tuition payment. After my tution went through I checked the balance and noticed that the books had not posted. I deposited cash that day, it posted online, but the next day the cash deposite post was removed and the books had cleared. WTF? Then I was charged overdrafts ontop of overdrafts. I called to logically reason with PNC, I offered to pay what I thought was the none predatory fees. They disagreed, now I offer to pay nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-City-Bank-PNC-Bank/internet/National-City-Bank-PNC-Bank-Posted-transactions-from-largest-to-smallest-regardless-of-546808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National City Bank - PNC Bank