Complaint Review: National Credit Systems,

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007

• Reported By:Waterford California
National Credit Systems,
P.O. Box 312125 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

National Credit Systems, Reported False Debt Atlanta Georgia

In January of this year I received a letter from this company. The letter stated that owed them $4770.00. As a debt owed to an apartment complex located in Modesto, CA. I stated to them that I didn't owe any such debt and would not pay it. This went on for several months I sent letter after letter to them with no response. The kept sending me letters that stated I failed to respond to or make suitable arrangements for payment. Since the apartment complex owed me $850 for return of my deposit when I moved out.

I informed this company that the apartment complex could me sued in small claims court for up to $7500.00 and they should let their client know that this would happen. I also adivsed this company that should they report this to the 3 credit bureaus they would be filing a false debt report. I have not heard a word from the company since my last letter to them in May.

On August 5, 2007. I filed a fraudlent debt report with all 3 of the credit bureaus on this company. I asked the credit bureaus to remove this from my credit history. I 'm awaiting word that this has happend.

Dennis
Waterford, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2007 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Systems/Atlanta-Georgia-31131-2125/National-Credit-Systems-Reported-False-Debt-Atlanta-Georgia-267958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Systems,