Complaint Review: National Home Protection Home Warranty

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Germantown Maryland
National Home Protection Home Warranty
42 West 38th Street New York, New York U.S.A.

National Home Protection Home Warranty Scamed by National Home Protection- Cancelled policy due to problems and I have not received refund check. No one to speak with. All agents say is managers are in a meeting. New York New York

I am so frustrated by this company. I cancelled policy after paying 351.00 for the annual membership. One month later I cancelled due to issues when filing a claim. They advised that they will only refund $100.00 because I am cancelling which is a excessive. I have been waiting for refund for one month . I have called several times and they will not let me speak with a manager because they are ALWAYS in a meeting. I have sent several emails which received no response. I will be going to their office at 42 W 38th street when I go to NY this week. Enough is Enough. This company is a TOTAL RIPPOFF. Don't waste your money!!! I learned the hard way!!!

At least they couldx refund my $100.00 they kept $250.00 as a penalty for cancelling after having the policy for 30 days!!!

Scammed by national home protection
Germantown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Protection-Home-Warranty/New-York-New-York-10018/National-Home-Protection-Home-Warranty-Scamed-by-National-Home-Protection-Cancelled-polic-343158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Protection Home Warranty