Complaint Review: Nationwide Relocation

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: Mad Retired AF — n. las vegas Nevada United States of America
Nationwide Relocation
6245 powerline road suite 105, Fort Lauderdale fl Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Nationwide Relocation Todd Kushner LILES/DISHONEST Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Nationwide Relocation and Todd Kushner lied and misled and over charged me for my move. During the phone conversation with slick on the phone I was told what to do to get ready for my move.

He told me to box up my items and the movers would take apart, load, cover with blankets and tie down my furniture onto the moving truck.

Once the movers showed up, I found out this to be a huge lie! They simply dont just put your furniture on a truck and cover it with blankets (which makes sence). No, they wrap each piece and cover it with cardboard to protect it and then cover it with blankets.

All this cost me an extra $1500+ to have done. When I contacted nationwide they would not stand behind what Todd had told me! So I am getting hit to pay this extar cost that he did not tell me about. What can you do, when on your moving day a mover shows up and you find hidden charges???

Please do NOT use this company in any way shape or matter! Go directly to a moving company and you will save yourself money... I cant wait for next year, when I take a trip to see my folks in Fl, you can bet I will take a little ride over to visit Todd!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Relocation/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Nationwide-Relocation-Todd-Kushner-LILESDISHONEST-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-814307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Relocation