Complaint Review: Net Detective

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2007

• Reported By:Plainfield Indiana
Net Detective
1392 S. Woodland Bl. Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Net Detective Aka HD Publishing Aka Harris Digital Publishing Net Detective is anything but a detective and getting a refund is a hassle Deland Florida

This company makes promises it doesn't keep. I couldn't find myself on it and I've moved twice in the past 20 years!

When I requested a refund via e-mail, I received a response telling me they couldn't find my order and to provide the order number, the date, my user name, etc. I did exactly that via return e-mail and it was deleted as unread!

I wrote another e-mail with the information and told them I was going to contact my credit card and report the charge as fraudlent. That got me a 4 page refund request form that must be snail mailed to them.

Paula
Plainfield, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Net-Detective/Deland-Florida-32720/Net-Detective-Aka-HD-Publishing-Aka-Harris-Digital-Publishing-Net-Detective-is-anything-bu-251260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Net Detective