Complaint Review: Networkagenda.com

• Updated: Thu, May 07, 2009

• Reported By:Salem Ohio
Networkagenda.com
www.networkagenda.cm Internet U.S.A.

Networkagenda.com was ripping off my credit card without my consent Internet

Networkagenda.com is what I found on my credit card statement. It is a card I never use and am trying to pay off, so you could undrstand my surprise to see this charge on my statement. I think all consumers need to step up and get these fraudulant companies to stop charging us without our consent. I never was on their website. I do not even know what their services are, so I know I would not order a 'free trial'.

And I DO NOT do those surveys that promise you free money and prizes at the end. This is not the first time this has happened to me, so I am assuming that my information is being sold to different companies. They try to make you feel like you don't recall signing up for their fraudulant scam. I click out of any pop ups I may get. I think there should be a tighter regulation on thiese dishonest lowclass scum!

Melinda
Salem, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Networkagendacom/internet/Networkagendacom-was-ripping-off-my-credit-card-without-my-consent-Internet-449501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Networkagenda.com