Complaint Review: Networkagenda.com

• Updated: Sat, March 21, 2009

• Reported By:Gibraltar Michigan
Networkagenda.com
networkagenda.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

networkagenda.com/networkagenda.com Charged my Creidit Card without ever visiting their web site Internet

This company charged my credit card without my knowledge, not once, but 2 days in a row. I checked my statements on a daily basis and cught this quickly. I had never visited this web site before and have pop ups blocked, but somehow them managed to get my info anyway and charge my card. I contacted my credit card company immediately and of course I was not responsible fro the charges.

Barbara
Gibraltar, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Networkagendacom/nationwide/networkagendacomnetworkagendacom-Charged-my-Creidit-Card-without-ever-visiting-their-we-436220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Networkagenda.com