Complaint Review: Netzero

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: Demetria771 — Grand Rapids Michigan
Netzero
Internet USA

united online/netzero ripped off my money without giving me service Duncan south carolina

I ordered the wifi service which was the largest package it included 8,000 gb of data usage per month and afetr recieving the package on Feb. 18, 2014 my service was interrupted on Feb. 19, 2014 saying that I have used all of my data usage for the month. I'm sure I did not even come close to the 8,000 gb that I paid for. Then when I called to talk to a rep. I asked politely to speak with someone else because I could not understand what she was saying and it was important that I understood what she had to say so I ended up canceling the service after only having the wifi for 1 day and I am out of $110.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/internet/united-onlinenetzero-ripped-off-my-money-without-giving-me-service-Duncan-south-carolin-1125187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero