drunk

• Submitted: Wed, March 01, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 06, 2006

• Reported By:DeKalb Illinois
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626. Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art Have not received product in over a month. Supposedly shipped on 01/31/06. No reply after 3 e-mails. northwestglassart.com Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: Finally got a response

I placed my order (#10025) on 01/22/06 and according to the website it was shipped on 01/31/06. I was billed and received an e-mail containing my receipt, so I assumed everything was fine.

It has now been over a month since I placed my order and I have still not received my product. The owner has not responded to any of my three e-mails as well. Two of them were through the form that is on his site, and one sent to customerservice@northwestglassart.com

It seems that this website is the only way to contact you. It would be nice if there was ANY indication that you have received my e-mails, but at the moment I have no reason to beleive you have.

How many people could you have shiped to DeKalb, Illinois named Michael? So I am sure you can figure out real quick who I am. If not, contact this website, I give them permission for you to have my contact information.

Michael
DeKalb, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2006 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-Have-not-received-product-in-over-a-month-Supposedly-shipped-on-0131-178872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

Finally got a response

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

He finally responded saying the address I supplied was no good for some reason and that he refunded me.