Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Wed, October 18, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 20, 2006

• Reported By:Racine Wisconsin
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art ripoff- Poor Customer Service! Claims to be reputable! They haven't been so Far... Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: GREG- answer my messages, let's take care of this!

I ordered a pipe for 110$ (order #- 13560) on Oct. 3rd 2006. I made numerous phone calls and e-mails between the dates 10-15-06 and 10-18-06 requesting status of my package, all with no reply. This was a gift and all I really want is the product shipped to me. If the owner of this company is reading this, I WOULD LIKE A REFUND IF YOU CANNOT FUFILL THE CLAIMS YOU MAKE ON YOUR WEBSITE!

Your customer service department is awful. THE LAST STRAW came when i called the phone number on 10-18-06 provided and your mailbox was full, preventing me from leaving a message.

At this point i feel you have stolen from me, you charged my card the day I made the purchase, but my order status still says processing. You say you don't charge til the order is shipped. why have i been charged? I will do whatever is necessary (contact your local police) just so others cannot fall prey to Northwest glass art and the people running this scam.

I gave you plenty of time to reply to all of my messages, DO NOT SHOP ON THIS WEBSITE. the claims are lies, i would like to be proven wrong, but this company and it's owner have proven to be a scam so far!-

Samantha
Racine, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-ripoff-Poor-Customer-Service-Claims-to-be-reputable-They-havent-be-216472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art

GREG- answer my messages, let's take care of this!

AUTHOR: Samantha - (U.S.A.)

GREG-Again i am e-mailing you to find out where my product is. I have called and e-mailed numerous times over the last 5 days. This was to be for a gift and now it is too late. i would like a refund or my product. This is ridiculous that i've spent so much time trying to get ahold of anyone in your company. I would like you to issue me a refund or ship the product to me ASAP. Please get in touch with me so we can resolve this issue

I sent quite a few e-mails already before this one, but since GREG seems to only answer people here... i posted it here too.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE!!