Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

• Submitted: Sun, April 30, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 01, 2006

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
Northwest Glass Art
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Northwest Glass Art will not respond to my e-mail 2 weeks after i placed my order Lynnwood Washington

On the 16th of April, 2006, I was browsing the internet and found a website that seemed to good to be true. The prices for the the pipes they were selling were unbeatable. They were so cheap I couln't afford to not buy one. So i placed my order and waited the alloted ammout of time (7 days) and checked and my order still said it was processing. So after that date i sent them multiple e-mail that received no responce. They have my credit card info and I would like to recieve what I ordered.

My order number is Order #11111.

Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2006 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Northwest-Glass-Art-will-not-respond-to-my-e-mail-2-weeks-after-i-placed-my-order-Lynnwood-189340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northwest Glass Art