Complaint Review: ORBITZ

• Reported By:BOULDER CREEK California
ORBITZ
ORBITZ.COM Internet U.S.A.

ORBITZ ORBITZ IS A RIP OFF - Internet

Made online reservations through Orbitz claiming to provide the lowest the hotel rates and deals Travelodge in Turlock, CA for $68 plus per night and about $12 dollars in taxes. Got to the hotel and the hotel said my reservation had not been charged yet and proceeded to charge my credit card and guess what?? The rate was $54 and the town tax was about $4 making the total charged for the same room $58. Did I get ripped off or what?

I'm actually glad this happened because I'm never going to use any internet service without checking & calling the hotels myself.

Not only did I get ripped off, now I've spent alot of precious time disputing the credit card charge, emailing ORBITZ of my deal, making copies of credit receipts and typing letters to make sure no one else gets stiffed.

By the way, no reply from ORBITZ, isn't that sweet?

Pissed Off
BOULDER CREEK, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ORBITZ/internet/ORBITZ-ORBITZ-IS-A-RIP-OFF-Internet-312472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ORBITZ