Complaint Review: Ocwen

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Kathryn — Chico California United States of America
Ocwen
One Assurant Way, Springfield, Ohio United States of America

Ocwen, Ocwen Loan Servicing, L.L.C. OCWEN WILL NOT RELEASE APPROVED INSURANCE MONEY. Springfield, Ohio

My home totally flooded with "black water" on December 2, 2012.  I have more than enough flood insurance, but at this time I have yet to see one penny of it!  Ocwen is not releasing the insurance money to me so I can pay contractors that have done some work.  Ocwen is forcing me to live without a bathroom or kitchen, or any adequate form of shelter.  I cannot pay the contractors who have torn out the contaminated walls,

so they are now putting liens on my home, charging interest and hiring attorneys.  I just finished cancer treatments and since being forced to live in a contaminated house, I have contracted Gardia.  I now have to take medication that promotes cancer and makes me sick.  Please help me.  I call Ocwen several times a day.  I have talked and pleaded ibut to no avail.  I am now into the THIRD MONTH!!!!!   Can anyone help me???  PLEASE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen/Springfield-Ohio-45505/Ocwen-Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC-OCWEN-WILL-NOT-RELEASE-APPROVED-INSURANCE-MONEY-Sprin-1009194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen