Complaint Review: Onlingo

• Updated: Thu, February 03, 2011

• Reported By: Candida — Nashville Michigan United States of America
Onlingo
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy 400 Ontario, California United States of America

Onlingo Syndero Inc. The company won't refund my $149 for the cd-rom free trial. I am on a lot of meds so I don't understand a lot of things I read. It was supposed to be a free gift for a survey. Ontario, California

*Consumer Comment: File w/ the Oakland BBB = Auto Refund

This company will not refund my money (approximately $149). It was supposed to be a free gift for filling out a survey.  All I was supposd to pay was the shipping and handling.

I am on a lot of medications and I don't always remember what I read and I know I wouldn't order this over the internet costing this much.

They overdrew my bank account and it has been uphill to get to them.  They won't give an e-mail to complain to.

I believe these internet businesses are getting away with too much and should be fined for not covering all aspects of the terms of the contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2010 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo/Ontario-California-91764/Onlingo-Syndero-Inc-The-company-wont-refund-my-149-for-the-cd-rom-free-trial-I-am-on-a-583763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo

File w/ the Oakland BBB = Auto Refund

AUTHOR: Coldmoon36 - (U.S.A.)

Hi, From personal experience, I can tell you that Syndero (Onlino's real company name) has an "A" rating with their BBB chapter. This is because they promptly respond to a BBB complaint with a full refund. I filed on Friday and on Sunday I had this e-mail message:

Hello, On Feb 2, 2011 we processed a refund to your account in the amount of $86.90. The refund should post to your account between 1 to 14 business days depending on how quickly your bank processes. Please contact customer service if the refund is not reflected on your next statement.

If you would like to reactivate your monthly shipments at any time, or order additional product, please contact Customer Support at your convenience and take advantage of our return-customer discounts. Regards, Onlingo Customer Care 1 800 949 6880 5:00am - 7:pm PT Monday - Friday and 6:00am - 3:30pm Saturday. Closed Sunday

I received a 2nd e-mail saying some other membership with them was also cancelled so I likely had some extra charges to look forward to that were not clearly disclosed (and I'm a damn lawyer!). Bottom line; Syndero / Onlingo are so concerned with their image, that a five minute effort in reporting them to their local BBB will yeild a full refund. Hope this helps someone.