• Report: #220715

• Submitted: Wed, November 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 15, 2006

• Reported By:Souris Prince Edward Island
Opportunities Unlimited Publications
1401 Armour Road, North Kansas City, Montana U.S.A.

Opportunities Unlimited Publications, I could have been vunerable considering my financial issues but I checked them out. Ripoff North Kansas City Montana

I was excited to see an envelope in my mailbox that read award center, being that I am dedicated to Readers Digest, I automatically assumed I had won.

Wrong , it was from Opportunities Unlimited Publications, Inc. Who????
I never had anything to do with them! I didn't play the lottery , games , or enter any sweepsteaks so I thought OK, something smells like fish.

Sure enough I checked it out on the internet, I put in the search box the name of the company and BAM! Written in every link- Scam , Scam , Scam.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones so I want to encourage you out there to not respond to anything that you didn't participate in.

They charge you a small fee starting off, there are 4 stages, each stage the fee rises, and Wow 2 years later you see $112.00 , so you never won, you lost because you already had paid $200.00.

How do they get away with it?, there should be a law against it. Why isn't anybody not making this happen?!

Naomi
Souris, Prince Edward Island
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2006 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications/North-Kansas-City-Montana-1401-9637/Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-I-could-have-been-vunerable-considering-my-financial-220715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opportunities Unlimited Publications