Complaint Review: Oral Bright

• Submitted: Mon, April 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 02, 2006

• Reported By:Haleiwa Hawaii
Oral Bright
73 SOUTH MAIN STREET HURRICANE, Utah U.S.A.

Oral Bright Ripoff Free sample actually cost $199.00 Hurricane Utah

*Author of original report: UPDATE

Be careful accepting that free offer from Oral Bright and their affiliate dealers. This is a ponzi scam.

By ordering the "free sample" you secretly agree to pay them $49.50 per month for four months. This agreement is in very small print on the order form.

The form has two buttons. One says "Send me three month supply for $49.50" The other one says "No thanks, I like my cavities"

By checking the "No thanks" button, it would seem that you have ordered the "free" sample and nothing else. But that just ain't the case in this scam. By accepting the "free sample" you are agreeing to pay them $49.50 a month for four months. I didn't realize this until I saw the $49.50 charge on my credit card. The fine print says you can cancel the order if you send an e-mail within 15 days. It was 20 days from the time I placed the order and received the tiny little sample of peroxide in a syringe.

So yes Virginia, there is a Santa Clause but there ain't no free sample of Oral Bright. This clause ain't Santa, it's a right down cotton pickin internet fraud going on your life time.

If you want to become a part of the fraud and make some big bucks, go to their website: www.oralbright.com and sign up to be an affiliate and you too can send out unsolicited e-mails and charge peoples credit cards $49.50 before they get wise and cancel the card. (That's what I had to do to keep them from charging me three more $49.50 payments}

By the way, I never got any merchandise for the $49.50 charge they made to my card.

Manuel
Haleiwa, HI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2006 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oral-Bright/HURRICANE-Utah-84737/Oral-Bright-Ripoff-Free-sample-actually-cost-19900-Hurricane-Utah-185921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oral Bright

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Manuel - (U.S.A.)

I finally got the bank to credit my account. Seems you have to physically go into bank and fill out the complaint form in front of the bank officer. Anyway, thats the rule at my bank. Oral Bright never did send me any merchandise for the $49 charge they made to my account