Complaint Review: P.O.D.S. portable on demand storage

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: Monte — weeki wachee Florida
P.O.D.S. portable on demand storage
Nationwide USA

P.O.D.S. portable on demand storage RIP OFF WITH HIDDEN TRANSPORTATION FEES, and when you complain they threatened to leave the container to incur more charges. Brooksville Florida

When I ordered a POD from there company I was given a quote, which I thought was expensive, but I was in a jam. So I read the quote and in the final part it consisted of a delivery fee and monthly payments. I agreed with the quote and use the container for several months, but when I asked to have it picked up they wanted to charge me another fee for pick up. The customer service representative said it was part of my original quote. Upon further examination I realized that they added a by line at the bottom of the document stating further TRANSPORTATION FEES, but not part of my quote. What a rip off, and when I refused to pay they threatened to leave the container and continue charging my credit card!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PODS-portable-on-demand-storage/nationwide/PODS-portable-on-demand-storage-RIP-OFF-WITH-HIDDEN-TRANSPORTATION-FEES-and-when-yo-1144350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.O.D.S. portable on demand storage