Complaint Review: Palisades Collection LLC

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Wilmington California
Palisades Collection LLC
210 Sylvan Avenue Englewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection LLC These people are scam artist and this company deals in fraudulent activities. Englewood New Jersey

When I pulled my credit report in 2006 this company was on my report for a Verizon bill of $325.00 that I did not owe. I do not or have I ever had Verizon. First the report stated the bill was from 2002, which I had SBC telephone in So. California. I wrote letters to Experian disputing the bill and it was removed. It has since been put back on my Experian report (4 times in one month). Now the date the account was opened states 2006. I still have SBC, which was brought by AT&T. I have since wrote two more letters. One letter to Experian and one to Palisades collection. This company deals in fraud and something should be done. A class action lawsuit should be brought against this company.

Tcasey
Wilmington, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Englewood-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-LLC-These-people-are-scam-artist-and-this-company-deals-in-fraudulent-351196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection LLC