Complaint Review: Pankaj Ghuliani

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Ontario Canada
Pankaj Ghuliani
244 Fifth Ave. Suite# 2215, New York, NY 10001 Internet United States of America

Pankaj Ghuliani www.weddingmemoriesforever.com Con Artist; Will cheat in business and lure women in relationships and marriage, use & abuse them. Cheating by all means!!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Thank You

*Author of original report: Pictures of Pankaj Ghuliani

Pankaj Ghuliani posted his profile on an Indian Matrimonial website shaadi.com through which we came in contact. Firstly, to begin with he had posted incorrect information on his profile (an important red flag) that was overlooked.

We started contact via email / phone and during which he informed me on his sob story about how his first wife had dumped him with huge unaffordable child support, which he was unable to pay. Due to this situation, his all bank accounts were frozen and drivers licence suspended. He used his charm (which he is best at) to convince that due to the lack of the basics he was unable to earn a decent living as a photographer. He convinced me that if he had a Drivers Licence and bank account he would be able to deliver all his pending wedding albums to all the upset and angry clients.

I was extremely dumb and had pity on him. I helped him register a new company (business) in Canada and set up related business and personal bank accounts. Not only that he used my home address and got a new Canadian Drivers Licence. I was stupid enough to lend him my credit card to help him get his life back on track.

He proposed marriage to me promising to move to Canada and start a new fresh life with a clean record. Little did I know that this was just to trick me to get Canadian Immigration. We ended up having a registered court marriage which was ONLY A MARRIAGE of CONVENIENCE for him. Same day he asked me to buy him a car and drove back to USA (New York) with a new drivers licence (G2) under which he was NOT allowed to drive alone; a new car; and bank accounts to help him get his life back on track. I invested in bridal shows in Canada for him to kick start his life, invested in tons of advertising material, business cards, tapped my contacts and he didn't bother to show up or pursue any of the efforts that were made.

Then started the slew of emails and calls asking me for money for rent; cell phone bills etc. etc. etc. He kept pushing me to get the immigration papers moved or file for a divorce. He only contacted me when he needed something. Beyond that he closed all contact with me by switching his cell phone #'s, changing his home address; even closing his email accounts permanently.

I have enough proof and witnesses that will prove that his pure intent was to cheat me with my money and sole purpose to destroy my life and get Canadian Residency.

I will be more than happy to share all the information about this cheat who is a beggar sucking people's trust and faith. He has numerous alias names that he uses and was contemplating changing his name legally so that he can start a new fresh circle to start ripping innocent people all over again.

He has 2 kids from his first wife Natalia alias Natasha; Son - Andre Ghuliani DOB - September 16 1998. Daughter Tasis Ghuliani DOB - April 8.

BEWARE of this smooth talker; LIAR and Con Artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pankaj-Ghuliani/internet/Pankaj-Ghuliani-wwwweddingmemoriesforevercom-Con-Artist-Will-cheat-in-business-and-lure-1023958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pankaj Ghuliani

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Pankaj - ()

I just want to thank you for everything you did for me my dear friend Shradha Narang and your lovely and kind family including Puneet Mehta, Ashish Narang and Subhash Narang. I do agree to the part that you helped me get on my feet again before we signed the papers while we were friends during the hardest times.

I apologize that I left the day after we got married after finding out your obsession with certain things which I would rather not write online out of respect to your future husband. I can only wish you and your family my very best  and I would be angry too if I was you. But Since the divorce papers were filed by me in Jersey City court as soon as I could afford a lawyer, now its public records.

Pictures of Pankaj Ghuliani

AUTHOR: kupistic - (Canada)

I am attaching the pictures he posts to lure women. Mind you, he has been through and ruined plenty of women's lives all over Europe & North America.