Complaint Review: Perfection Roofing and Siding

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 29, 2010

• Reported By:Victoria British Columbia
Perfection Roofing and Siding
1705 Oak Shade Lane Victoria B.C Nationwide U.S.A.

Perfection Roofing And Siding, Russ Morton Russ Morton is from U.S.A and is not covered by Work Safe/W.C.B So, if a worker gets hurt on your roof, YOU are responsible and could go to jail if death occurs. Victoria B.C Seattle U.S. AB B.C Victoria, Canada and Seattle U.S.A

*General Comment: The Lord isn't impressed

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Smart Customers don't listen to Malicious Lies!!!

Okay, so here is the scoop on this guy. He is a "door-to-door salesman" from New York City, who won't take no for an answer. He will hound you until you say yes. He will take you to sites that have been done by Fiddler Roofing, a subcontractor for Perfection Roofing showing the potential customer a good quality roof done by a couple of experienced roofers who have been in the business for over 20 years. This is NOT the workmanship that the customer receives. He will tell the customer that it will be the same quality and workmanship but then undercuts anywhere and anyhow he can by saying that there will be 30-pound paper put on the roof and he only uses/deliver to site 15-pound paper. The nail patterns will be all wrong on the sheeting, staggers wrong - supposed to be 5 & 5/8 but it is certainly not. He never replaces the lead flashings or the vents - just takes them home, paints them and sells them to the customer as new. He treats his employees as his slaves - swearing at them and telling them they are "stupid". Everybody is a retard as far as he is concerned .... "it's alright" .... DON'T BELIEVE THIS MAN... he doesn't know what he is talking about.

My recommendation, if this guy comes to your door, please let him know that you are the customer and the customer is always right and your right as a customer is ... get other quotes!!! Don't let him rock your boat, cause you don't want your boat to be rockin!!!

Good Luck and Beware!!! Just say NO to Russ Morton and Perfection Roofing!!! and keep saying it ...

Brad & Kevin
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfection-Roofing-and-Siding/nationwide/Perfection-Roofing-And-Siding-Russ-Morton-Russ-Morton-is-from-USA-and-is-not-covered-b-451286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfection Roofing and Siding

#1 General Comment

The Lord isn't impressed

AUTHOR: HonestHardWorker - (Canada)

Mrs/Miss Zhang, if you're the owener of the company, why do I not see you anywhere on the website, even when I see "An Introduction From the Owner", all I see is RUSS MORTON? Why do you not also post a rebuttal on the Report about your company that goes on about your pushy, obnoxious, rube Husband/Boyfriend? He also straight up lied to a possible future customer that he brought by a job that I was working on and said  that-yes Ice And Water Shield would be applied on the bottom of the roof as well(not just the valley); eventhough, we had already done it with the Matrix Underlayment, and were not supplied any for that job. Does the saying, "Full Retard" ring any bells to you? Maybe you should also do homework on who you choose to do subcontract work for you. Maybe they should at least have their lisence first?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Smart Customers don't listen to Malicious Lies!!!

AUTHOR: Sasha Zhang - (Canada)

I'm the legal owner of Perfection Roofing&Siding Inc. First of all, please don't confuse us with any similarly named companies. We are not "Perfection Roofing." My company is registered and incorporated here in BC. We have been a long-term member of BBB and have earned A+ rating with them. (please go to BBB.org to verify for yourself). We don't have any complains from our customers and actually we are a preferred contractor here in our community with a great reputation! Please go to our website www.perfectionroofingandsiding.com to read our customer comments.

It's unfortunate that the internet allows anybody to write just about anything they want about a company and even maliciously to try to damage their good name. However, I trust that intelligent customers don't buy lies, you will do your own homework and get the truth. The people who wrote those outrageous lies about my company (one lie being we are not registered with WorkSafe BC. Here is our Acct# 824545-AQ. Go to www.worksafebc.com and you will see that we are "current and in good standing")worked for a few days and were actually fired due to poor performance by my crew leader. I personally never even met these "clowns" who claim to know so much about my company. Guess they are smoking pot somewhere at the shelter right now. I don't mean to be insensitive, but I'm outraged by these total lies. I believe in treating people fairly and with honor and respect. I never got a call from these people who published such terrible things about my company. Go figure!

I tried to ignore these lies for a long time but today decided that I should indeed try to set the record straight once and for all. Please call me at 250-590-6125 if you have any questions. Thank you very much for your attention.

God bless those struggling souls!

Sasha Zhang