Complaint Review: Pizza Hut

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:East Point Georgia
Pizza Hut
3126 Washington Rd. East Point, Georgia U.S.A.

Pizza Hut Theft East Point Georgia

I placed an order with "Pizza Hut" over the phone using my credit card on feb. 1st, 2009, but when the delivery person got to my residence i couldn't find my card. I had to pay in cash, which at that time the delivery person told me when he return to the store he would let them know I paid in cash and not to charge my card. Pizza Hut charged my card anyway, therefore they were paid twice for a single order. I called the store that i ordered from on Feb. 2, 2009 to ask why did they charge my card, when i already paid in cash. I was told that my money would be credited back to my account in 7- 10 days. On Feb. 6, 2009 i called the "urgent matters" number and told them them situation and at that time they told me someone would contact me by phone within 3 days, I waited, no call within 3 days. I called the "urgent matters" number again on Feb. 20, 2009, which their representive told me no one had given me a calland that he was putting in another request and someone would call me in 3 days. My money still have not been credited back to my account and i feel thats a form a theft on Pizza Hut behalf, i just can't understand the run-around they're giving me. The best thing for me to do is seek legal action at this time.

Cle
East Point, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut/East-Point-Georgia-30344/Pizza-Hut-Theft-East-Point-Georgia-426572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut