Sheets

• Submitted: Fri, June 23, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 23, 2006

• Reported By:New Port Richey Florida
Platinum Benefit Group
16807 US Highway 19 North - Ste A Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Platinum Benefits Group - DigiTel Network Corporation Fraudulant credit card offer rippoff - Unauthorized debit from bank account Clearwater Florida

I recieved a call from a sales rep offering me a credit card. After listening to the sales pitch I agreed to provide my banking info, but when I discovered it was a pre-paid card I told the sales person I did not want the card anymore. I was told I would be transferred to a manager who could remove my account info from the system. Instead, they continued to try and sell me the service. I again informed them to take my account information out and that I had decided to not accept thier offer.

With in two weeks an unauthorized debit of 129.95 was taken from my checking account, as a result my account was overdrafted $37.20. I strongly urge that you use good judgement when dealing with this company. The BBB has given them an unsatisfactory rating,which they have more than earned. Something has to be done to prevent this from happening in the future.Don't be the next unsuspecting consumer.SAY NO TO DIGITEL NETWORK CORPORATION AKA PLATINUM BENEFITS GROUP.

Michael
New Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2006 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Benefit-Group/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Platinum-Benefits-Group-DigiTel-Network-Corporation-Fraudulant-credit-card-offer-rippoff-197768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Benefit Group