Complaint Review: Portfolio Recovery Association

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Pleasanton California
Portfolio Recovery Association
P.O. Box 12914, Norfolk, Virginia U.S.A.

Portfolio Recovery Association Portfoliorecovery/ Illegal inquries on my credit report/This is Frauduant Norfolk Virginia

*Consumer Suggestion: Check them out

Portfolio calls me 10-08-2008 regarding an unknown debt from 1990. I have no knowledge of this. When I asked them to give me more information on the debt, they were reluctant to give me information. This company has made two inquiries on my credit report.

I am looking for a ATTORNEY to represent me in this case. This is frauduant!! Someone use my name to obtain credit I have no idea about.

There should never be an inquiry on my credit report without my permission.

This company is doesn't understand the statue of limitations.

Is there anyone out there experiencing the same issue?

Colin
Pleasanton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portfolio-Recovery-Association/Norfolk-Virginia-23541/Portfolio-Recovery-Association-Portfoliorecovery-Illegal-inquries-on-my-credit-reportThi-379690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portfolio Recovery Association

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Check them out

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

www.budhibbs.com

They are nasty bottom feeders that specialize in extremely old debts and remember - just because they claim YOU owe - they have to prove it first

Lots of information on this organization on this website and how to deal with them