Complaint Review: Portfolio Recovery Association,

• Submitted: Mon, March 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 02, 2009

• Reported By:Pablo Montana
Portfolio Recovery Association,
120 Corporate BLVD STE 100 Norfolk, Virginia-235024962 Pablo, Montana U.S.A.

Portfolio Recovery Association, This company has on my credit report that I owe $186.00 for something, I have asked what for and have nevery received a response and DO NOT OWE THIS ONEY. I want this off my report. Pablo Montana

This company says that I owe $186.00 for something I asked what for and have never received a response. I do not owe this money and want this off of my credit report as soon as possible.

J-baby
Pablo, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portfolio-Recovery-Association/Pablo-Montana-59855/Portfolio-Recovery-Association-This-company-has-on-my-credit-report-that-I-owe-18600-fo-430016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portfolio Recovery Association,