Complaint Review: Premium Savings Group

• Submitted: Wed, September 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 15, 2004

• Reported By:Mayfield Kentucky
Premium Savings Group
P.O. Box 5133 West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group ripoff West Lebanon New Hampshire

*Author of original report: Finally a real person in customer service

I was told I would receive a credit card with a limit of 2500 within 5 to 10 business days. Also told that the reason for the 299.50 debit is that they don't charge monthly fees, yearly fees, or transaction fees, only the one time fee of 299.50. After reading your reports on this company I have made two calls and they have not returned my money...this is 9/15/04 and they took the money from my account on 9/9/04....
They told me today, 9/15/04 that a supervisor would call me this evening but that I would have to wait to receive the package full of nothing, and then I could request a refund.
I will report back as to how they handle this very rip-offed consumer.

Audrey
Water Valley, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2004 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire/Premium-Savings-Group-ripoff-West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-108480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group

Finally a real person in customer service

AUTHOR: Shannon - (U.S.A.)

9/15/04 - 10:45 - Finally reached a very nice and helpful Elizabeth in customer service with Premium Savings Group. She has assured me that I would have my refund by close of business on

Friday 9/17/04 -
She also confirmed that even if I had received the "benefits package" I was not guaranteed a credit card...the package would simply have an application and that most were approved.

It had just been minutes before that a customer service male had told me that after I received the inital package I would receive a yellow envelope....all I had to do was sign the authorization sheet, send it in, and the bank would send my 2500 dollar limit credit card. The good customer rep was not happy when I told her this.

Elizabeth also told me to call when I wanted to and to speak directly with her.

Finally, I hope that the Premium Savings Group satisfies my request for cancellation and I can assure you that I will be very careful of any all telemarketers in the future.