Complaint Review: Primeone Financial

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2003

• Reported By:Stuart Florida
Primeone Financial
New York New York New York, New York U.S.A.

Primeone Financial ripoff Hearing and reading all these reports about the same company makes me angry New York New York

*Consumer Comment: They called me in March and withdrew 187.00$ out of my accoiunt

Someone from Primeone Financial called me today at my office number telling me that I was approved for a Master Card UNSECURED credit card.

I was very skeptical, but stupid me I gave them my checking account information and that they were to be debiting $187 process fee in order to get the $1,000 credit card limit. Thanks to you guys that I found you tonight.....I quickly called my bank and made a stop payment on this awful scamm that these people are doing to everyone.

I just think that we all should get together and get in contact with the BBB director of consumer affairs in New York state and have these people CLOSED!!!!!! and have them go to JAIL!!!!! Hearing and reading all these reports that has to do from the same company makes me feel very bad and angry. Like I said, I hope they all go to jail!!!!

Fernando
Stuart, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2003 10:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primeone-Financial/New-York-New-York/Primeone-Financial-ripoff-Hearing-and-reading-all-these-reports-about-the-same-company-mak-48853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primeone Financial

They called me in March and withdrew 187.00$ out of my accoiunt

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

I am one of these pepole , but unfortunitly I didn't know untill I tried to find the E-Mail address and ran into this.

They called me in March and withdrew 187.00$ out of my accoiunt and I waited 17 or 20 business day's like they said. So I called them and they said it would be 20 to 27 business day's I called them serval time's. We'll I got my phone bill 50.00$ to Canada. I got my package day before yesterday and haven't been able to find there E_mail address but I hope I haven't been ripped off. I geuss I'll find out I'll keep in touch.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC