• Report: #195935

Complaint Review: Professional Marketing International (PMI)

• Submitted: Sun, June 11, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 25, 2016

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Professional Marketing International (PMI)
360 Technology Court Lindon, Utah United States of America

Professional Marketing International (PMI) ripoff dishonest fraudulent money theft no intention of upholding their agreement Lindon Utah

I purchased Dave Espinosa's Auction for Income and before I even got a chance to read it Professional Marketing International (PMI) called me. I was one of the select few that they would help set up a website of my own. Show me the links to attract business and guide me every step of the way with a weekly call from a personal coach. I fell for it. Two months into the program my coaching call stopped never to hear from PMI again.

Not only do they charge a large fee of front but they direct you to thier other companies that charge monthly fees etc. to use ie: drop ship wholesalers, web site builder, security software for safeguarding your online transactions.

They gave me a list of websites for reference that they had help set up and even told me how much in sales these sites were doing. When I contacted the sites they had never heard of PMI so another lie by PMI.

My coach let it slip that he was Mormon and I just want to ask PMI if they think that fraudulent business practices attract others to their church?

I would be very interested in a class action suit. I urge others to contact the Attorney General's in California where Dave Espinosa does business, in Utah where PMI is and in your own state. Also contact Better Business Bureau in each state.

Susan Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2006 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Marketing-International-PMI/Lindon-Utah-84042/Professional-Marketing-International-PMI-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-money-theft-no-inte-195935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Marketing International (PMI)