Complaint Review: Publish America Book Publishers

• Updated: Sun, November 29, 2009

• Reported By: Danica — Tennessee United States of America
Publish America Book Publishers
Internet, Maryland United States of America

Publish America Book Publishers I wrote a book and they published it. It is filled with errors and it is more like a journal. I am very upset and asked for a refund of 285.00 but they refused and will not take back the books. Internet, Maryland

I wrote a book ,I turned out to be more like a journal than a book. It is filled with errors , and they tried to charge me 100.00 to fix the errors before publishing/printing. I wrote and called the office but they refused to refund the 285.00 I paid for my own books. It is a terrible experience , I wish I would have never sent my manuscript to them. I dont recommend anyone to use this company for any reason. I sent a release out to stores and newspapers but no one will talk to a author from Publish america, nor will they sell any book from authors of publish america. This company is a scam !!! I want my money  back and out of the crazy contract of 7 years. I never cashed the check of 1.00 advancement and I will not. I am ashamed and embarrassed to sell my own book due to the errors .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2009 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publish-America-Book-Publishers/Internet-Maryland-/Publish-America-Book-Publishers-I-wrote-a-book-and-they-published-it-It-is-filled-with-e-530432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publish America Book Publishers