Complaint Review: Publish America

• Publish America
    P.O. Box 151
    Frederick, Maryland
    United States of America

Publish America Stole my Money Ouright, have proof from Amazon and IRS Frederick, Maryland

I am the author of The Rhythm of My Soul ISBN 1-4241-9537-3. I have received one check since my book was published for .13 cents. However I have been fighting with them for years to release the rights of my book for FREE which they want to charge my over $1000 dollrs to do, to give me my money etc. However recently I received proof from Amazon, SSI, and the IRS that my book is selling and royalties are being paid in my name to them.

I informed them to make immediate payment. they told me to send the original forms of proof to them so they can investigate, they said no copies of proof allowed. LOL that is so they can lose my proof. I am looking for a lawyer who will please help me sue them for breach of contract. If Amazon, the IRS, and SSI are correct which who would you believe them or PA them by book has been selling thousands of copies or which i have made thirteen cents (.13).

Please if you are a lawyer or know a lawyer who can help me please contact me at the following:

(((phone and email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/publish-america/frederick-maryland-21705/publish-america-stole-my-money-ouright-have-proof-from-amazon-and-irs-frederick-marylan-969603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content