Complaint Review: Publishers clearing house

Nationwide USA
  • Phone: 8764243760
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Publishers clearing house larry butterfield, tony parker, george baker Call recieved fro George Baker UPS driver stated I had won 9+million. Wanted $499. on green dot moneypak scratch card for process. Ended up getting $1725. total and we never received anything. I fell for it because I had entered PCH sweeps previously, now I feel totally stupid and lost the money. Larry Butterfield "prize Coordinater" was on the phone with me for hours. This I'm sure is the same group that was reported from Arizona in 2013 that I just read about. Wished I would have found the rip off report web site before I caved in and lost the 1725. Nationwide

green dot money pak scratch card

call received man introduced himself as a representative pf publishers clearing house a ups driver named george baker. told me he , a sheriff officer, would be arriving with ballons as I had won 9million twenty five thousand in the sweeps. these people were to escort me to the bank to deposit the check but first i needed to get a greendot money pak scratch card for $499.  George transferred me to Larry Butterfield also of Jamacian decent, introduced himself as the prize coordinater for PCH, and congratualted me on my winnings, After i fell into the trap and gave them the 499. then I spoke with Tony Parker who intoduced himself as the Accountant. Mr parker then told me they needed $900.on green dot moneypak scratch card and gave me a validation code for the insurance refund.  Became very sceptical but the guys kept assuring me this is legit.  then got a call back from larry butterfield and tony parker stating they needed 650. for delivery fees.  I became angry and told them this was a scam and i was going to report them and i was out of money.  Mr. Butterfield told me it was his mistake he did not see the delivery fees on the fax and i need to go get another card.  he then told me hsince it was his mistake he would pay half and i would only need to get a card for 325. over all I have been scamed for $1725. Green Dot moneypak scratch cards should be taken off the market.  I have called their number today to cancel the cards or get the refund only to get a message the account balance is $0. I feel so bad that I let muself become vulnerable to this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2014 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-clearing-house/nationwide/Publishers-clearing-house-larry-butterfield-tony-parker-george-baker-Call-recieved-fro-1157347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers clearing house