Complaint Review: Purity Products

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Michigan United States of America
Purity Products
200 Terminal Dr., Plainview, New York 11803 New York, New York United States of America

Purity Products Can't talk to a human to change order. New York, New York

I called the 888 customer service line to change my order and the recorded voice spoke too quickly for me to change my order.  I called the regular 800 order number and asked them to put me through.  They said that they would  help me with the 888 number.  The 800 operator spoke the word "representive" several times as the recorded customer service message was playing.  Then, they put me on hold.  I called the regular order line back again and the operator did the same thing again and they put me on hold.  I told them I needed to talk to a human.  After a few more complaints, someone finally called and left a contact number.  By that time, I  had experienced enough aggravation, canceled the use of the credit card and ended the relationship.  I like their products, but they send them out too quickly and the trial period is too short.  Their products are extremely expensive.  I also called my credit card company to prevent them from using the card.  I will order supplements from a more reputable company like Shaklee or go directly to the health food store where I won't have to worry about abuse of my credit card.  Stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Products/New-York-New-York-11803/Purity-Products-Cant-talk-to-a-human-to-change-order-New-York-New-York-1002243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Products