Complaint Review: Pzest - Datesnow

• Updated: Fri, February 20, 2004

• Reported By:newcastle Europe
Pzest - Datesnow
pzest.com or datesnow.com Internet Australia

Pzest and Datesnow ripoff! I didn't go to this site and they have charged me $79.99!! Internet

I was sure that i had cancelled my subscription to an internet site but on my next credit card bill there was a chargr of $79.99 to a company called 'datesnow pty ltd'. I am unable to contact pzest nor their billing enquiries team, and locating datesnow is equally hard.

United Kingdom

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2004 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pzest-Datesnow/internet/Pzest-and-Datesnow-ripoff-I-didnt-go-to-this-site-and-they-have-charged-me-7999-Inte-81119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pzest - Datesnow