Complaint Review: Quantex Microsystems, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 29, 2000
  • Updated: Wed, November 29, 2000

• Reported By:
Quantex Microsystems, Inc.
400B Pierce Street Somerset, New Jersey U.S.A.

Quantex Microsystems ripped me off!

I bought a computer from Quantex in December of 1999. It has not even been a year and my monitor is not working properly. It fades in and out in a yellow tint. I also had a problem and was forced to re-format my harddrive. No problem usually but some of the drivers I need are not on my hardware disk that they provided. SO now I can't get my monitor replaced which should be under warranty and I can't get the drivers I need because they are out of business. Now What?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quantex-Microsystems-Inc/Somerset-New-Jersey-08873/Quantex-Microsystems-ripped-me-off-3942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quantex Microsystems, Inc.